Start Fresh.
Start Right.
Start With Us.

My Ex Husband Refuses To Put The Vehicle He Was Awarded From Our Divorce In His Name

Latest News

Question: My ex-husband refuses to put the vehicle he was awarded from our divorce in his name?


The best thing to do in this scenario would be to file a motion for enforcement requiring that either the vehicle be sold or the title be transferred.

Attorney E. Morse

Related Articles