Question: What if my ex took the kids on vacation and hasn’t return for the exchange?


The best thing you can do at this time is file a Motion for Contempt and Motion for Immediate return of the children and request expedited hearing time. It doesn’t sound like it will meet the basis for an Emergency. But if your ex were to go dark and refuse to respond and does not give you reasonable updates, then an Emergency motion might be appropriate.

Erin E. Morse Esq.