Question: My ex-husband refuses to put the vehicle he was awarded from our divorce in his name?


The best thing to do in this scenario would be to file a motion for enforcement requiring that either the vehicle be sold or the title be transferred.

Attorney E. Morse

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *