Question: How can I get my ex husband to pay me for my attorneys fees which he was ordered to pay?



There are a number of ways you could handle this. You could file a motion for contempt and, probably not on the first motion, but in subsequent motions you could ask for a writ of bodily attachment meaning he would get arrested. You could ask that the court convert it to a judgment and move it to judgment collecting proceedings and seek out collections in that way.

Attorney Erin E. Morse